There are three race distances to choose from;
- The Peak District 100 miles (36 hour time limit) – START Fri 19:00
- The Peak District 50 miles (22 hour time limit) – START Sat 09:00
- The Peak District 33 miles (22 hour time limit) – START Sat 09:00
As well as standard individual entries there is the option to take part as a small team of 2 or 3 running/walking together. The 50 and 33 mile courses can also be completed as a relay with changeovers at each checkpoint.
In addition there are a number of training events/recce runs in the build up to the race. Details are available here.
Race entry includes the following:
- Exquisite award for all finishers
- RFID Timing from Race Drone
- Food and drink at checkpoints
- Comprehensive paramedic support across the course
- Event fully insured
- Detailed route description
- Comprehensive participant guide, emailed one month before the event
Optional technical fabric commemorative race shirt (order when you register)
Once full, a wait list will not operate for this event.
Refund Policy: No deferrals or refunds are possible, but you may sell your place privately, and transfer your entry to someone else up to two weeks before the event at no cost. Any merchandise is transferred as ordered, no amendments are possible.