We have a limited number of volunteer places available on the race and demand for those places is expected to be high as each volunteer who commits at least 8 hours to the event will be rewarded with:
- A free place in the 2020 Peak District 50k, 50m or 100m
- Crew T-shirt
- Food and drink at checkpoints
Typical volunteer duties include:
- Helping at registration / Kit check
- Deploying signs and markings around checkpoints
- Working on a checkpoint. This may include timing or helping in the kitchen
- Staffing the Finish line; timing or kitchen
If you wish to apply to volunteer please complete the form below.
If you have a question or would like us to call you back, then please enter your contact details below, including your telephone number if you wish, and we will be in contact as soon as possible.